SOUTH SIDE CAREGIVER SUPPORT GROUP
JOIN WITH OTHERS IN A CARING ENVIRONMENT.
United Church of Hyde Park 1448 East 53rd Street Chicago, Illinois 60615
Every 3rd Tuesday of the Month 10:00am – 11:30am
The goals of the small group are
- Sharing the challenges of caregiving.
- Developing coping strategies that are beneficial for the caregiver and those they care for.
- Who cares for the caregiver?
- Why do we feel guilty when we desire or take time off for ourselves?
- Where can we find resources?
ALL ARE WELCOME
For more info or to register contact 773/363-1620 or firstname.lastname@example.org
With a 48-hour notice, transportation is available.
Off the Pews: Faith in Action | South Side Aging Resource Experts Network (SHARE Network) Section of Geriatrics and Palliative Medicine, University of Chicago | Chicago Hyde Park Vill