Exhibit at Our Twenty-seventh Annual
Quilt Show & Sale
“Everybody Loves Quilts”
Friday and Saturday, April 21-22, 2017
10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Please return your application form(s) (limit of 10 per person) as soon as possible; we must receive them by Friday, February 24, 2017. We will email or call you when we receive your application.
- We reserve the right to further limit applications when the total reaches the maximum we can reasonably display, so get your application in early.
- Exhibitors are admitted to the show without charge.
- Label each item (quilt, coverlet, or other) with the name of the exhibitor.
- Exhibitors are responsible for having their item(s) at the Church (use the Blackstone Entrance) between 10 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. on Thursday, April 20, or in the hands of a committee member beforehand. All items must be picked up Saturday, April 22, 2016 between 4:15 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- There will be tight security for the items while in our care; however, we cannot be held responsible for loss, theft, or damage.
- For further information, please contact Judy Lampkins at 773-624-1125 or email@example.com, or the Church Office at 773-363-1620.
To maintain the quality of our show, please do not exhibit the same quilt 2 years in a row. If you would like your quilt considered for hanging in the tea room or at the front of the sanctuary, please attach a photo. We do accept “Works in Progress” for exhibit. Since your entry forms are used to prepare our catalog and to plan the layout of the show, it is important that you send in applications ONLY for those quilts you are able to put in the show. Making substitutions or not bringing quilts makes our catalog incorrect and often complicates the layout at the last minute. We ask for your cooperation.
If you plan to bring smaller fiber items for the sales room (same 20% for church, not listed in cactalog), we need to know in advance in order to have an accurate inventory list. We need to have a list of your items and prices by April 7, 2017. If you have any questions about this process, please contact Judy Lampkins at 773-624-1125 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
The United Church of Hyde Park
1448 E. 53rd Street (53rd & Blackstone) Chicago, IL 60615