December 9, 2018
December Special Offering – UCHP Youth programs & Other Ministries
In addition to the regular offering, the special offering for December highlights support for the UCHP Youth Programs and other ministries. Please use the white offering envelope in the pew to enclose your offering and check the special offering box.
Winter is here!
Help decorate our Advent tree!
– Throughout the season of Advent bring socks, mittens, gloves, scarves to add to the tree.
– Collected items will be given out at our Open Breakfast
– Coats and other warm clothing will also be accepted
– Questions? Talk with June Ratliff or Ann Audrain
Share your Christmas greetings
Bring a card to add to our wreath of love in Ray Fellowship Hall. Don’t have a card? Choose one from our collection.
Christmas Day request
– If your family is hosting a Christmas Day dinner and you have room for additional members please see Pastor Charlene Hill.
– If you are single and have no plans for Christmas Day and you do not want to be alone please see Pastor Hill.
Let’s make sure everyone has someone to be with on this Christmas Holiday.
Coalition for a Modern Metra
Please help by signing our petition (on the back table) for transforming the Metra Electric lines into a rapid system with trains running every 10-15 minutes, using the Ventra Card to pay for fares, and allowing low cost transfers to CTA and Pace.
Pastor Charlene Hill Schedule
Pastor Charlene Hill will be in the office on Monday, and Friday 10:30am to 2:30pm and Wednesday 10:30am to 12:30pm by appointment only. Pastor Charlene is often meeting with folks in the community and loves visiting members in their homes. Please call ahead if you want to meet her to ensure that she is in the office. The church office number is 773-363-1620 & email: email@example.com
Keenan Andrews, Duone Brown
Annika Frazier-Muhammad, Laura Kracke
Judith Sandstrom, Belle Scott,